HME headsets deliver crystal-clear, two-way communications in a compact, portable base station for up to 15 simultaneous wireless users. Hands-free mode allows maximum flexibility and a secure channel ensures that private conversations stay private.
The portable, compact design makes the DX100 system ideal for mobile field applications.
Up to 15 Communicator Headsets can be assigned to each base station, four of which can be used in hands-free, full duplex mode. Digital Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) with encryption secures communication to prevent eavesdropping. Triple diversity — space, time and frequency diversity provide redundant communication that offers the most dependable system available.
Flexible, battery-powered operation lets you power your base four different ways:
– Six 1.5V “AA” batteries
– Optional rechargeable BAT850 battery
– 12V DC automotive adapter
– 100-240V AC power adapter (provided)
Power outage backup feature enables uninterrupted communication in the event of power loss.
– MB100 Base Station
– 4 WH200 All-in-One Wireless Headsets
– 8 BAT41 Rechargeable Batteries (4 Spare Batteries Included)
– AC40A Battery Charger
– 12V DC 60W Power Supply (2x 100/240V AC Universal)
– 115V AC Power Cord (2x)